Import From Files (includes projects, time, resources, roles)
Roadmap supports Basecamp, Basecamp Classic, or one of each account types simultaneously. Go to Connecting Applications > Basecamp after watching the tutorial below.
Clean-up old Basecamp data
Important! Roadmap syncs with Basecamp through a single user's Basecamp credentials. This was done for simplicity / reliability purposes. Thus, changes that trigger a Basecamp email update -- like marking a to-do as complete -- are "funneled" through this single Basecamp user.
Integrate with GitHub
Go to Connecting Applications > GitHub after watching the tutorial below.
Integrate with JIRA
- Go to Atlassian Marketplace
- Install the add-on
- Follow the steps outline in JIRA add-on is installed, now what?
Import From Files
Some prerequisites to run through before getting started:
- You must be an admin to import time log files
- File type must be .CSV, .XLS or .XLSX and not be password protected
- If importing time data, time tracking must be enabled
- Recommend Excel 2010 or higher (Windows) or Excel 2011 or higher (Mac)
- Spreadsheet columns or fields (required in bold)
User Access Group
|Project ID or Project Name
Resource ID or Resource Name
To-Do Item Name
|Resource Name or First Name + Last Name*
|Download sample||Download sample****||Download sample
Do not use if integrating w/ 3rd party app
|Go to Settings > Import when file to be imported is ready.|
* 2 separate columns
** Does not invite or automatically create new user
*** Do not include currency symbol
**** Sample file user "." as decimal separator. Be sure decimal separator matches account numeric display.
Return to top