User Access Groups (UAG) allow you to provide project-level security and permissions. Follow steps 1 & 2 to set-up. See further below for summary of user permissions.
1. Go to User Access Groups Page
From the Resources Tab, open the User Access Groups (A) page.
2. Create User Access Group
- Enter Group Name (B)
- Select the users who are in the group (C)
- Select the projects in the group (D) as well as determine whether the users have read-write or read-only permissions
- Optionally allow group members to create new projects or view all unselected projects as read-only (E)
- Click Save button at the bottom of the page