The Enterprise Edition is an on-premise version of Roadmap. There are no project, user / resource limits. Minimum suggested hardware for production deployments:
Required software and services for production deployments:
- 2.0 GHz CPU (64 bit / Intel Xeon) for web server
- 2.0 GHz CPU (64 bit / Intel Xeon) for database server
- 4 GB for web server
- 4 GB for database server
- Disk storage
- 1 GB for web server
- 10 GB for database server
- Server Configuration: Separate servers or virtual machines (VMs) for web and database are recommended (but not required).
- OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 or later. Caching service component is available for Windows or Linux.
- Database: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later
- Cache: Redis (open source) in-memory data structure store.
- Messaging: RabbitMQ (open source) messaging broker.
- SMTP service must exist
- URL. For example, https://roadmap.DOMAIN.com or equivalent must be determined for the Roadmap application, API, and Dashboard (for sharing views).
- Web server names and IP addresses configured in DNS
- SSL certs
- Enterprise Edition supports single sign-on via support for Active Directory / LDAP
- If you are migrating from a cloud (SaaS) version of Roadmap -- trial or paid -- we can migrate all of your account data as part of the installation.