To transfer account ownership:
- Roadmap can only have one Account Owner.
- Ownership can only be transferred to an Admin user. The only differences between an Admin and Account Owner is that the latter can:
- Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your account
- Designate other Admins
- To grant Admin privileges to an existing user, go to Resources Tab, and under any grid view, navigate to (or add) the "Privilege" column and select "Admin".
- Transferring ownership will not change or impact your current payment plan arrangement
Transfer Account Ownership
Current Account Owner goes to Account Settings > Personal Info, clicks "Transfer Owner", and selects the user to transfer account ownership to.