Project groups are a container for similar projects (e.g. program).
Create Project Group
There are two ways to create new project groups:
- From the Dashboard tab click-and-hold a project then vertically drag it on top of another project (A). You will then be prompted to give the project group a name.
- Go to Settings > Projects > Project Groups (B)
Add to or Remove from Project Group in Bulk or Individually
To add a project to an existing project group:
- To add or remove in bulk, from the Projects tab add Project Group column and edit one-by-one (C)
- To add or remove individually,
- From the Dashboard tab click-and-hold a project and vertically drag on top of an existing project group (D); or
- Go to Project 360 > Project Settings (E) and select the project group (F)