General

1. add tagging ability to time entry and projects

add tagging ability to time entry and projects - such as "billable" or "non-billable" time entry distinctions. Also project level tagging for searches and reporting (for example, "Mobile" projects, etc - unlike grouping you can tag multiple tags to each project)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Link todos to Milestones, but keep milestone as one date

Many todos in my projects are necessary to achieve milestones. However, when they are linked directly to a milestone, the milestone gets spread out over time. I prefer milestones to be a fixed date. This is when something should happen.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mouse hover makes names visible

When a name exceeds the visible character length in the project name field it would be very useful to have the name become fully displayed as a mouse hovers over it for 1 second.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a Dashboard level date toggle for dashboard widgets

On the dashboard I would like to ability to toggle all of the dates at one time. For example, if I have 6 widgets with different roles and I want to forecast out 12 weeks I hould not have to adjust 6 widgets. There should be a 'parent' dashboard date to toggle to the specified time period which updates all the widgets.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Gathering Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow To Do items to be added independently of To Do Lists

Single To Do items would be very useful as to add a list for one item is a bit overkill. The thing with lists is not being able to assign resource to them and treat them as an item in their own right.
    Also to be able to add dependencies to single items that are on their own (as described) or to milestones or other To Do items outside their To Do list would be very useful.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. require password change

When adding a user, it would be great to have the option to force them to change their password upon logging in.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a Dashboard Widget to View items assigned to resource

I love the idea of the Dashboard and being able to quickly see all important aspects in a nice view. It would be more helpful if I could have a widget that would pull just the items assigned to a resource in a to-do list. Being able to check off from the Dashboard would be an added bonus. With the current widgets, I can see the resources availability and utilization, but not what they are specifically assigned to, at a glance. I have to click on the widget and then I only see the details for that one item.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the To-do list title as a column on the new Work Items page

We currently have multiple to-do lists within a single project. Some of the to-do's have the same name as those in another list so it may get confusing, can you add the to-do list title as a column on the work items page as well?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to flag a Roadblock with severity of the Issue (i.e. Red, Amber or Green).

Ability to flag the severity of a RoadBlock (Issue) with Red, Amber or Green. This would help in being able to determine how much resource needs to be assigned in resolving the issue. A complete by date would also be helpful.

The flag would be select able from the projects tab, so you can create a new view on issues and see the severity of them to report on. Also date stamp would be beneficial.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Gathering Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make "todo list" column visible on Resource 360 page and Odometer

Hi,

We are really liking our Current RM project setup but I am frustrated that the 'To-do list' is not a visible column on the Resource 360 page or in the New Odometer (Which I think is great to use!)

As you have to setup a to-do under a to-do list anyway we use this as a template for our work and change just change the to-do list title when making new project section. This makes setting up things really quick at our end - copy todo list and then just change the title.

However as the todo list is…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. JIRA: Populate JIRA's Logged Time Tracking field via Roadmap plug-in

At present the Roadmap plug-in for JIRA updates the following JIRA fields for Time Tracking:
    1. Estimated;
    2. Remaining.

However, the Logged field is not updated. This is very useful for using the JIRA dashboard for reporting. Could you use the Roadmap Log time plug-in for JIRA to populate this field?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Gathering Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Bill King responded

Thanks for your feedback! Your request has been added to JIRA integration enhancements scope.

12. Resource report interaction

Just starting to use the tool, it is great! will definitely subscribe. Working with the resource screen on the report tabs, I would suggest a small mod whereby the screen does not refresh every time you tick or un-tick a resource as this can be a very slow process if you are working with a large number of resources and do not always want to see all of them. I think that a refresh button one can click once the resource selection is completed would be very useful and time saving.
    Many thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Bill King responded

We plan to complete re-write the reporting functions later this year.

13. live excel export

export the data (in "reports") along with the chart(s) to allow off-line data manipulation in excel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. notification of client requests

when clients are given access to their project in Roadmap, and they post a request (report a problem), I would like a notification that this has occurred...so I can tend to it ASAP...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Assigning projects to user access groups by project group

It would be nice to be able to assign projects to a user access group by the default project group not just individually
    I have a large number (and growing) of IT teams which I have used as the default group identifier. Each group have their own large list of projects. When assigning projects to user access groups, there is no way of identifying which project belongs to which project group.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Assign an Event to a Milestone (or Task List).

Events such as "Send out Communication" or "Kick Off Meeting" that has a time and date should be able to link to a Milestone, thus appear on the Gantt chart in a logical place. Even being able to add it as a Task in the Task list may be an option to also consider?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Bill King responded

James, just in case you were not aware of this but you can drag-and-drop an event to the desired location on the Gantt.

18. Allow configuration of the date headings

Allow configuration of the date headings to show both calendar and fiscal dates when they are different

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filter Button on Ipad

Just noticed that the blue arrow button to open the filter panel on the left side of the string does not work on the ipad

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Search Bar Autocomplete

The search bar will query projects, resources, and other items to suggest searches

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base